MAX CBD Natural Pain Relief
Unit price per
MAX CBD PAIN RELIEF LOTION
MAX CBD Pain Relief combines the instant cooling relief of menthol with the soothing power of Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract in a unique CBD topical. You can feel it working right away by the instant cooling sensation that’s perfect for all types of topical discomfort. Whether you’re sore from manual labor or a rough day at the office, this gentle, fast absorption lotion helps ease temporary muscle and joint pain so you can relax and unwind. It also works great to help reduce all kinds of inflammation including bug bites, burns, and eczema. Choose from two sizes 1.7oz or the mini 0.5oz just make sure you save enough for yourself because this will be your favorite recovery tool!
- 1000mg of CBD per 1.7oz bottle
- 300mg of CBD per 0.5oz bottle
- Cooling menthol
- Infused with emu oil & arnica montana
- Made with organically grown hemp
- Rapid absorption formula
- For topical relief of aches & pains
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and harsh preservatives
EASE AWAY DISCOMFORT
Menthol, a substance found in mint plants, provides a pleasant cooling sensation and temporary relief from muscle and joint pain, while CBD and the other herbal ingredients help soothe and reduce inflammation.
ENHANCE MUSCLE RECOVERY
MAX CBD Natural Pain Relief is one of the most popular CBD topical products that hard working Americans use for muscle recovery and pain relief.
CONTAINS NON-DETECTABLE LEVELS OF THC
All our products that are listed as THC FREE are carefully crafted and tested to ensure they are THC-free. This gives you all the benefits of the hemp plant but nothing you don't need.
EVERYDAY STRESS MANAGEMENT
Everyday stress can manifest as pain and stiffness in the neck, back, and shoulders. Unfortunately, that pain and stiffness can only make you feel more stressed. Using MAX CBD as part of your daily stress management routine can help you relax and break the cycle of tension.
SUPPORT A DAILY WELLNESS ROUTINE
Every good wellness routine involves activity, but it can be tough to keep moving if you’re stiff and sore. Using MAX CBD can help you through those difficult days so you can maintain your activity level for optimal health.
Perfect for daily use wherever you may experience discomfort, MAX CBD is designed for topical use only. Apply it to the affected area every 6-8 hours or as needed, massaging it into the skin until it absorbs. Use it for as long as the discomfort persists. You will notice a nice cooling sensation upon application.
While MAX is meant for targeted use, CBD tends to build up in the system over time. We always recommend using topicals as part of a daily CBD regimen. Try taking a daily CBD oil tincture or CBD gummies every morning and combine it with topical CBD throughout the day. This will help prepare your body for the many benefits of CBD, while also ensuring that you’re experiencing the full broad spectrum effect.
Active Ingredients: Purpose:
Cannabidiol (CBD) 2.0% (1000mg / bottle) 1.7oz Topical Analgesic
Cannabidiol (CBD) 2.0% (300mg / bottle) 0.5oz
Menthol 2.0% Topical Analgesic
Deionized Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Concentrate), Allantoin, Mixed Tocopherols, Xanthan Gum, Emu Oil, Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla Extract.
CBD and an Active Lifestyle
CBD As We Age
- CBD’s anti-anxiety properties / potential use for substance abuse disorders (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Antitumor effects of CBD (National Library of Medicine)
- Antitumor activity on human breast carcinoma (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties of CBD (National Library of Medicine)
- Antiseizure properties of CBD (National Library of medicine)
- CBD in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (National Library of Medicine)
- Chronic pain management (National Library of Medicine)
- Neuroprotective properties / oxidative stress / Alzheimer’s disease (Wiley Online Library)
- Anti-cancer / Anti-tumor potential (National Library of Medicine)
- Anxiety and Sleep (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-bacterial properties (National Library of Medicine)
- Analgesic / myofascial pain relief (National Library of Medicine)Anti-bacterial properties
- Arthritis inflammation and pain (National Library of Medicine)
- Psoriasis / Inflammation relief (National Library of Medicine)
- Suppression of nausea and vomiting (National Library of Medicine)
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa
- Effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on behavioral despair and on pre- and postsynaptic serotonergic transmission
- CBC, delta-9-THC and antidepressant effects (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta 9-THC) Treatment in Chronic Central Neuropathic Pain and Fibromyalgia Patients: Results of a Multicenter Survey
- The analgesic effect of oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), morphine, and a THC-morphine combination in healthy subjects under experimental pain conditions
- Antiemetic effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy
- CBC oil and analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer effects (National Library of Medicine)
- CBC and pain relief (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory properties (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory / analgesic properties (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Neural stem / progenitor cells / brain function (National Library of Medicine)
- Acne treatment (National Library of Medicine)
- Neuroprotective properties for seizure, hypomobility, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s diseases (British Journal of Pharmacology)